In preparation for the coming season, the club will be holding it’s annual ‘CricketForce’ day at Upminster Park on Friday 19th April 2019 (Good Friday).
There are many jobs that are required to be completed in order to prepare the facilities for the coming season, so it would be appreciated if you could spare a few hours from 8am on Good Friday to get the work done. The main tasks are highlighted below:
- Clean out and tidy containers
- Remove fence from around square and fill post holes
- Put fencing and posts away in store shed in park
- De-weed nets by tennis courts and repair damaged netting
- Tidy nets by pavilion and repair damaged netting
- Paint exterior walls in white emulsion
- De-weed patio
- Clean windows inside and out
- Tidy changing rooms
The more members present, the quicker these tasks will be completed, so your help is greatly appreciated.
I look forward to seeing you all on Good Friday.
Thanks in advance for your support.
House & Grounds Secretary